Outdoor adventurers and stockists of quality outdoor equipment, Just Like Papa (JLP), will make their debut at this year’s Cape Town Festival of Beer. Festivalgoers are in for a treat as JLP will set up camp and create the ultimate outdoor space to enjoy an ice-cold beer.
To announce their participation, Just Like Papa are offering one lucky Cape Town Festival of Beer ticket holder and two friends the ride of a lifetime by experiencing the incredible Mercedes-Benz AMG 6X6 in true Just Like Papa style. The prize includes a full day off-road experience in the Atlantis dunes, including continental breakfast, a picnic lunch and refreshments. All Cape Town Festival of Beer ticket holders will be entered into the competition to stand a chance of winning, while corporate hospitality ticket holders for the Friday of the event will be entered twice.
To enter, simply purchase a ticket to the 2017 Cape Town Festival of Beer today via www.webtickets.co.za. All tickets purchased before Monday, 27 November, will be entered into the competition. The winner will be announced on Tuesday, 28 November. For full terms and conditions, see below.
“Just Like Papa is all about quality outdoor equipment and experiences,” says Thomas Ferreira, co-founder of Just Like Papa. “We’re very excited to bring a taste of the Just Like Papa brand to the Cape Town Festival of Beer. Festivalgoers can look forward to an interactive stand where they can enjoy their ice-cold beer on top of our renovated 4X4 Synchro, take a closer look at the Mercedes-Benz AMG 6X6, or challenge their friends to log rolling. We will also have a great selection of quality Just Like Papa products on show and for sale, including beer growlers, the latest Stanley products and much more.
“The 6X6 off-road experience we’re giving away in the build-up to the festival really is a once in a lifetime experience and we look forward to hosting the winners,” added Ferreira.
About Just Like Papa
Just Like Papa is an adventure company based in Cape Town. They offer all the tools necessary to make life in the city feel more like the great outdoors. JLP are a premium outdoor store focusing on products that are high on quality and purpose. For more on Just Like Papa, visit www.justlikepapa.com
Date: 1 - 3 December 2017
Venue: Hamilton’s Rugby Club, Green Point
Cost: Standard ticket: R150 per person
Year-End Party Hospitality ticket (shared table): R500 per person.
Bookings can be made on www.webtickets.co.za or by contacting email@example.com
Competition Rules and Terms and Conditions:
- Prize includes a Mercedes-Benz AMG 6X6 off-road experience including continental breakfast, picnic lunch and refreshments for winner and two friends.
- The prize must be redeemed between February 2018 and April 2018.
- Winner must be 18 years or older.
- The prize can only be redeemed in the Western Cape. The prize does not include travel or accommodation to the Western Cape.
- The prize is not redeemable for cash.
- The event date is weather dependent
- Just Like Papa, Cape Town Festival of Beer and their agencies accept no responsibility for injury.
- All Cape Town Festival of Beer tickets purchased before 12am on Monday 27 November will be entered into the competition. The winner will be randomly selected and announced on Tuesday, 28 November.
- The winner will be contact via email and all of the necessary arrangements will be communicated at that time.
- This competition is open to all residents of the Republic of South Africa except any person who is a director, member, partner, employee or agent of, or consultant to the promoter or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by, the promoter; or a supplier of goods or services in connection with the competition.
- Cape Town Festival of Beer reserves the right to vary, suspend, postpone or terminate the competition and any prizes, or any aspect thereof, for any reasons whatsoever and without notice. In such event, you hereby waive any rights or expectations which you may have against Cape Town Festival of Beer and acknowledge that you will not have any recourse or claim of any nature against Cape Town Festival of Beer.